operations team support (f/m/d)
- Crucial operational support with backend CRM processes in sales and marketing
- Get exposed to supporting various other on-demand projects within Operations (i.e. HR, logistics, external and internal event management, office procurement, etc.)
- Ensure proper office management, drive office improvements and employee happiness level
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor/master degree, or have relevant previous experience that you would like to establish in a startup, or for any other reason you are looking for a part-time commitment (we expect an occupancy of 20h/week, but we are open to more hours as well)
- English (Fluent level, but you don’t need to be native), German (Enough for communications, B1 level should be great!)
- Some CRM experience would be beneficial
- Mandatory attitudes: a person who works at heart; cares about the details; is well organized; is positive and happy!
- Computer and MS Office literacy
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Stay with us, we will treat you well!
- Free flow of fruits, juices, cookies, coffee, müsli...and love
- Work with professional, dynamic, international and awesome colleagues
- Able to explore your potential with different challenges
- A tax-free benefit
- Some surprise gifts occasionally, you will see :)
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like something you are excited about! Please send a copy of your CV and we'd chat over a cup of coffee.
Can't wait to meet you! :)
Sending us information via the application portal concludes consent as defined in article 4 and 7 GDPR. Reason for processing: Processing required to support the recruiting process of InfluencerDB. – Duration of storage: We keep the data stored for one year. In case we hire you, or otherwise required, we will store your data according to the legal retention periods required.