Frontend Developer - Remote (f/m/d)
We are looking for somebody who can not only bring their technical skills to work but (more importantly) wants to bring ideas to our product. We put a lot of effort into our processes and culture. We value code reviews and testing. We value the right tool for the job. We value the KISS principle.
- Backend: Docker
- Write frontend components
- Write specifications for API endpoints (OpenAPI)
- Integrate components into SPA and wire with APIs
- Write automated tests for frontend
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 2 years of experience as a frontend software engineer
- Good skills of frontend development
- Proficiency with responsive/adaptive applications
- Expertise with one of the frameworks: VueJS (ideally), ReactJS
- Familiarity with Webpack, Docker, Yarn, Tailwind, Storybook
- Fluent English skills (both written and verbal)
- Good team player
- Ability to work independently in a remote situation
- Willingness to learn new things and grow
- Attention to code quality and maintainability
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a creative, dynamic and friendly working environment. We are an entirely remote-based company, so it doesn't really matter where you are located - if we like each other, we will make it happen. :)
If you want to apply, just send us a short email with your up-to-date CV (we are flexible so a LinkedIn and/or a Xing profile(s) are welcome too).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sending us information via the application portal concludes consent as defined in article 4 and 7 GDPR. Reason for processing: Processing required to support the recruiting process of InfluencerDB. – Duration of storage: We keep the data stored for one year. In case we hire you, or otherwise required, we will store your data according to the legal retention periods required.