Sales account executive (f/m/d)
As our Sales Account Executive, your core responsibility is to further engage, intrigue and close prospective customers. You’ll function as a critical driver of revenue by converting new sales opportunities across industries, supported by an ambitious Sales Development team and experienced leadership.
As a resourceful and motivated professional, you should be comfortable consulting and negotiating with target customer accounts. You should be hungry for new skills and knowledge in the field, with a desire to soak up collaboration with information technology leaders. You have a history of proven success and can complement this with a process-oriented, hard-working approach. You must have a desire to learn more about social media marketing, influencer marketing, and/or SaaS technologies.
In this role you will:
- Establish connections (in person & digital) with prequalified high level leads of the social media universe
- Originate action & content strategies for leads
- Help clients and potential customers to implement our software in their overall Influencer marketing strategy
- Work with the Director of Sales to meet ambitious sales goals
- Preferred 2 years professional experience in software sales
- Native/ fluent in English, ideally fluent in German as well
- Experience managing a sales pipeline, ideally working with a CRM
- You have an outgoing mentality, are an active listener and an experienced negotiator
- Affinity towards social media marketing
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated willingness to acquire new skills, strong team player and willing to coach other team members
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a creative, dynamic and friendly working environment, with healthy snacks to keep the mind and body sharp and lots of challenges from which you can learn and develop even more. We’re located in the center of Cologne, at MediaPark.
This is the perfect opportunity for high potentials to rapidly develop their skills, take over a lot of responsibilities and prepare themselves for moving quickly into leadership positions.
We can't wait to meet you! :)
Sending us information via the application portal concludes consent as defined in article 4 and 7 GDPR. Reason for processing: Processing required to support the recruiting process of InfluencerDB. – Duration of storage: We keep the data stored for one year. In case we hire you, or otherwise required, we will store your data according to the legal retention periods required.