Scrum Master/ IT Project manager (f/m/d)
Our software is built with lots of different technologies and cloud solutions which speaks for the diversity of IT Projects at InfluencerDB. The culture and the general approach
at our company are very friendly, respectful and agile. We don't pretend to have a “startup culture”. We really do.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
- Being a coach for the engineering teams while being an IT project manager at the same time
- You are the communicator inside and outside our dev teams
- Running, organizing, moderating the Scrum process
- Run and moderate the daily meeting
- Planning-, retro-, review meetings
- Collaborate closely with the product team on our product road-map
- Work on a process on how bugs should be organized and fixed
BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU:
- You are very organized with experience in project management
- Relevant technical background; coding skills highly desirable
- You are a good, confident, emphatic communicator
- You are a good at "People Manager" and you actually enjoy it
- Ideally, you already have experience in a small company or in a startup
- We expect you to speak fluent English
IF YES, LET'S HAVE A LOOK WHAT IS AWAITING YOU:
- 25 days of holidays per year on a full-time basis
- Flexible working schedule (part-time possible)
- Flexible Home Office possible, but no remote
- VSP (Virtual Share Programme) participation
- Culture of Company (Culture of Empathy, Culture of Sharing, Culture of Learning, Culture of Winning, Culture of Trust)
- A tax-free company benefit, to choose from: parking slot, free KVB monthly ticket, or 44€-Bonus card
- An active part of meetup culture in Cologne
- A nice and central office
- International culture
We’re located in the center of Cologne, at MediaPark.
If you want to apply, just send us a short email by clicking below with your up-to-date CV
(we are flexible so a LinkedIn and/or a Xing profile(s) are welcome too).
We can't wait to meet you! :)
Sending us information via the application portal concludes consent as defined in article 4 and 7 GDPR. Reason for processing: Processing required to support the recruiting process of InfluencerDB. – Duration of storage: We keep the data stored for one year. In case we hire you, or otherwise required, we will store your data according to the legal retention periods required.