(sr) python Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for somebody who can not only bring her or his Python, Django and ElasticSearch skills to work, but (more important) wants to bring her or his ideas to our product. We put a lot of effort into our processes and culture. We value code reviews and testing. We value the right tool for the job. We value keeping it simple, stupid.
Our toolbox consists of Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Google Cloud Products and some more exciting technologies. If you are familiar with some or all of these, that is a huge plus. If you are more familiar with other frameworks or databases, that is also helpful. We are also very happy to hear from you if you want to switch to Python from another language. Oh, and we have a lot of data.
- Building new features and extend existing ones with new functionality
- Collaborating with our devops team to put your code to production
- Solving performance and scaling issues
- Be involved in architecture and concept discussions
- You have gained 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Python and Django are a big plus
- You are able to work independently and in a team
- You have an extensive understanding for data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information search
- You have the ability to write comprehensive code with attention to maintainability
- You are communicative and able to discuss technical constructs with non-IT people
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a creative, dynamic and friendly working environment, with healthy snacks to keep the mind and body sharp and lots of challenges from which you can learn and develop even more. We’re located in the center of Cologne, at MediaPark.
If you want to apply, just send us a short email with your up-to-date CV (we are flexible so a LinkedIn and/or a Xing profile(s) are welcome too).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sending us information via the application portal concludes consent as defined in article 4 and 7 GDPR. Reason for processing: Processing required to support the recruiting process of InfluencerDB. – Duration of storage: We keep the data stored for one year. In case we hire you, or otherwise required, we will store your data according to the legal retention periods required.