Senior Sales development representative (f/m/d)
As our Senior SDR, your core responsibility is to assess, score, and engage prospective customers. You’ll function as a critical driver of revenue by uncovering and converting new sales opportunities across industries, supported by an ambitious Sales Development team and experienced leadership.
As a resourceful and motivated professional, you should be comfortable producing thorough research about target customer accounts. You must be prepared and fearless when it’s time to pick up the phone and engage executives. You should be hungry for new skills and knowledge, with a desire to soak up mentorship from sales, data science, and information technology leaders. You have a history of proven success and can complement this with a process-oriented, hard-working approach. You must have a desire to learn more about social media marketing, influencer marketing, and/or SaaS technologies.
In this role you will:
- Produce strategic, high-value research on target opportunities and accounts, navigating industry trends and organizational structure
- Cultivate leads by building relationships with enterprise level decision makers
- Leverage our internal CRM religiously to ensure consistent communication and collaboration
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to exceed monthly KPIs
- Be credible as a technology expert
- Experience running outbound enterprise B2B demand generation and lead generation activities in SaaS/cloud technology
- Experience working with brands/agencies strongly desired
- Academic background (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in business studies or equivalent
- Native / fluent in English; fluency in additional languages desired (especially German, Spanish, French)
- The ability to express your ideas clearly in persuasive emails and written communication
- Mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, driven, dynamic personality
- Strong desire for a career in sales and/or consulting
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a creative, dynamic and friendly working environment, with healthy snacks to keep the mind and body sharp and lots of challenges from which you can learn and develop even more. We’re located in the center of Cologne, at MediaPark.
This is the perfect opportunity for high potentials to rapidly develop their skills, take over a lot of responsibilities and prepare themselves for moving quickly into leadership positions.
We can't wait to meet you! :)
Sending us information via the application portal concludes consent as defined in article 4 and 7 GDPR. Reason for processing: Processing required to support the recruiting process of InfluencerDB. – Duration of storage: We keep the data stored for one year. In case we hire you, or otherwise required, we will store your data according to the legal retention periods required.