Working student- Legal (f/m/d)
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO:
As our Legal working student you will work directly with our teams (sales, operations, customer success) to prepare for upcoming deals and cases, get involved in fact-finding projects and be responsible for maintaining an index system for all customer and case files. As our business is also data driven, you will be responsible to maintain our legal compliance documentation, including GDPR and other applicable privacy laws and regulations.
The workload requires legal expertise, diligence and accuracy and the ideal candidate is organized, professional, responsible, and committed to helping us meet all of our internal and external needs.
- Assist sales to create consistent and fitting Service Agreements for Large Enterprise sales
- Assist in HR related topics (German labor legislation)
- Maintain our legal compliance along GDPR and other regulations
IF YOU ARE:
- Currently at an advanced pursuit of a master's degree in European and International Law and/or paralegal apprenticeship
- Able to work with us approx. 15h/week
- Familiar with GDPR processes and documentation (preferred)
- Native/fluent in German & fluent English language skills
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU BECAUSE:
- We can offer you flexible working time to fit your university schedule
- You will work with an amazing International and friendly team
- You will experience first hand leading challenging projects and directly applying university knowledge
- You will work in a modern and quite central and accessible office location - in MediaPark
- We will make sure your working environment is always supplied with a variety of free drinks, healthy (and some unhealthy 😋) snacks to keep the mind energized
Please send us your CV and a short application letter to ensure we pick your motivation. 😉
We can't wait to meet you! :)
Sending us information via the application portal concludes consent as defined in article 4 and 7 GDPR. Reason for processing: Processing required to support the recruiting process of InfluencerDB. – Duration of storage: We keep the data stor for one year. In case we hire you, or otherwise required, we will store your data according to the legal retention periods required.